SF-series Paddle Type Level Switch
Paddle flow switch for use with a wide variety of fluids. The paddle flow switch uses the force of the liquid flow to actuate a reed switch. It can be activated by as little as 5 gpm (19.4 l/m) flow.
- Standard and explosionproof versions
- Field customizable paddle length, 1~3″ (25.4~76.2mm)
- Maximum pressure up to 355psi (25bar) and operating temperature to 302⁰F (150⁰C)
- 1″ PT threaded process connection
- SPDT output contact, 60W@220VAC/200VDC rating
Any specific questions about this product?
Prefer a more personal approach? Call PhoneNumber or sent a mail to email@example.com