ZHM-CT Series Cartridge Design for Paint Applications
Gear flow meters in cartridge design (ZHM CT) for paint applications
The patented construction of the ZHM-CT series has been developed primarily for coating and paintings. Structural features of this flow meter are the flat seals and the freestanding axes that ensure optimum rinsing.
- Measuring range: 0.005 to 3 l/min.
- Measuring accuracy: Up to ± 0.1%
- Repeatability: ± 0.05% (under the same conditions)
- Linearity: ± 0.5% of actual flow (viscosity ≥ 30 mm² / s)
- Housing: according to DIN 1.4305 (AISI 303), 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
- Wheels: according to DIN 1.4122, 1.4501 (AISI F55)
- Bearing: tungsten carbide, stainless steel ball bearing
- Seals: FKM, PTFE, FFKM, NBR, EPDM
- Pressure: up to 315 bar
- Medium temperature: -4 ° F to +302 ° F (-20 ° C to +150 ° C)