HM-F series with Flange Connections
Turbine Flow Meters with Flange Connections (HMF) for lubricants and non-lubricating media
- Measuring range: 0.03 to 25.000 l/min
- Viscosity: 0.1 to 100 mm/s
- Linearity: ± 0.5% of actual value
- Pressure: up to 400 bar
- Fast response time and high resolution
The low inertia of the turbine wheels ensures rapid acceleration from standstill to full revolutions within 5 to 50 msec. This way, dynamic measurements can be performed. The resolution can reach up to 139,000 pulses per liter.
- Wide temperature range from -273 to +350 ºC
- Standard turbine flow meters: -20 to +120 ºC
- Special models for cryogenic liquids: - 273 ºC
- Special models with high temperature pickups: up to +350 ºC
Low contamination risk:
The spacing of the turbine wheel and bearing mount is wide enough to provide protection against particles in the fluid that allow the turbine wheel to slip. In addition, the rotation of the flow in this area works self-cleaning for the bearing.
Any specific questions about this product?
Prefer a more personal approach? Call PhoneNumber or sent a mail to email@example.com