Float Switch for Lateral Mouting
FineTek float switches for tank mounting are available in various types of construction and designs including lateral mounting or top mounting. These float switches are widely used for the processing industry, the hydraulic and maritime sectors. All level switches are equipped with different ship approvals and/or ATEX explosive proof.
- Floats come in 3 diameters, namely Ø41, Ø50, Ø75
- Plastic materials PP & PVDF are suitable for a corrosive environment
- SUS304 / 316 materials, can be used in high temperature or high pressure tank
- Max. pressure 50 kg / cm2, specific density: 0.25 ~ 0.65
- Connection flange: square 92 x 92, JIS, DIN and ANSI specification
- Mounting screw: 1-1 / 2, 2 PT, BSP and customized
- Lateral mounting, top mounting available
- With ship approval and explosion-proof approval
Any specific questions about this product?
Prefer a more personal approach? Call PhoneNumber or sent a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org