EA Ultrasonic level measurement
The EA Series ultrasonic level transmitter is a non-contact and easy-to-install level measuring device used for measuring the changing level or height of a liquid within an enclosed environment such as a tank, with little to no maintenance required.
- Measurement area available: 2 m, 5 m, 7.5 m, 10 m, 15 m, 20 m, and 50 m
- Measuring accuracy ± 0.25% in liquid resolution is 2 mm.
- Output: 2-wire, 3-wire and indicator (measuring head and controller are separated).
- Short angle radius, short blanking distance, suitable for small tank.
- Analogue output: 4 ~ 20 mA or 20 ~ 4 mA
- Power Supply: 110 / 220 VAC or DC 24 V
- Suitable for powder and liquid applications.
- Fail-safe function, may cause possible transducer failure or power failure.
- Process temperature: -20 ºC ~ 6 ºC
- Inclusion rating: IP-65
- Communication Port: RS232, RS485
- Relay output: 1 ~ 5 x SPDT