Radar Level Transmitter JFR series type: FMCW
The JFR series is a open-air radar level transmitter designed for measuring the changing level of liquids, slurries and bulk solids in tanks, bins and silos. Operating at either 10 GHz or 26 GHz the JRF series radar level transmitter products will provide non-contact continuous level measurement with high accuracy and reliability.
- Non-contact liquid level measurement
- State-of-the-art FMCW (frequency-modulated-continuous-wave) technology, accuracy as good as ±0.197″ (5 mm).
- 4-20 mA output, HART available
- 24 VDC powered, 4-wire; 2-wire available
- Measuring range up to 130 ft (40 m)
- 304SS, 316SS and PTFE coated wetted parts
Any specific questions about this product?
Prefer a more personal approach? Call PhoneNumber or sent a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org