AS-Schneider Check Valves (Non-Return Valves) are designed for a max. allowable (Working) Pressure (PS) of 10,000 psi (689 bar). The Check Valve allows flow in one direction only, closing when flow reverses. Should you still not find your option please contact the factory.
- Soft Seated – O-Rings used are RGD (Rapid Gas Decompression) resistant
- Cracking Pressure: < 11 psi (0.75 bar)
- Re-Seal Pressure: < 20 psi (1.38 bar)
- Temperature Rating: -50°C up to +200°C (-58°F up to +392°F), depending on seal materials used
- 100% Pressure Tested – hydrostatically at 1.5 times the max. allowable (Working) Pressure (PS)
- Cv-Value: 0.3
Part No.: CVFFSK-N4N4
|S||Materal: 1.4401 / 1.4404 / 316 / 316L|
|K||Seal Ring: FKM- Fluorocarbon Rubber|
|N4||Inlet: 1/2 NPT|
|N4||Outlet: 1/2 NPT|
Any specific questions about this product?
Prefer a more personal approach? Call PhoneNumber or sent a mail to email@example.com